Sealed Baseball Wax!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Legoman_12

Prospect
Hello everyone,
I have a couple of series 1 hangars and a couple cello packs. If anyone is interested I'd be willing to trade for some basketball or football sealed wax. I'd also be interested in trading it for some basketball or football rookies.

i dont have much from the past 2-3 years and no longer have the really big stuff , but i would be interested in trading some rookies for unopened material...any players you are looking for in particular and how much bv would you need for exactly what all you have available ?

i dont have much from the past 2-3 years and no longer have the really big stuff , but i would be interested in trading some rookies for unopened material...any players you are looking for in particular and how much bv would you need for exactly what all you have available ?
I'm open to almost everything, really looking for anything rookie numbered or colored. I'm looking for a trade value of $13-$15 per hanger and $6-$7 per cello pack

I'm open to almost everything, really looking for anything rookie numbered or colored. I'm looking for a trade value of $13-$15 per hanger and $6-$7 per cello pack
not much numbered or colored , but i could surely round up stuff such as :
2017 christian mccaffrey - i know i have one optic left
2014 davante adams
2007 calvin johnson
2004 larry fitzgerald and philip rivers
1998 randy moss
1989 barry sanders

in hoops a mixture of a few semi-recent and 80's/90's guys like :
jamal murray
dejounte murray
malcolm brogdon
carmelo anthony
yao ming
ray allen
allen iverson
steve nash
shaquille o'neal
anfernee hardaway
grant hill
jason kidd
tracy mcgrady
david robinson

if you can use anything like these let me know - i would definitely be willing to trade a little bit more in bv than you're asking just to get my hands on ANYTHING to open since my town has had pretty much NOTHING but parkhurst hockey and non-sports gaming since the pandemic first started and i'm really jonesing to open something now...

not much numbered or colored , but i could surely round up stuff such as :
2017 christian mccaffrey - i know i have one optic left
2014 davante adams
2007 calvin johnson
2004 larry fitzgerald and philip rivers
1998 randy moss
1989 barry sanders

in hoops a mixture of a few semi-recent and 80's/90's guys like :
jamal murray
dejounte murray
malcolm brogdon
carmelo anthony
yao ming
ray allen
allen iverson
steve nash
shaquille o'neal
anfernee hardaway
grant hill
jason kidd
tracy mcgrady
david robinson

if you can use anything like these let me know - i would definitely be willing to trade a little bit more in bv than you're asking just to get my hands on ANYTHING to open since my town has had pretty much NOTHING but parkhurst hockey and non-sports gaming since the pandemic first started and i'm really jonesing to open something now...
pm sent