Selling Bulk Out of my .25/.50/$1/$2 Boxes - Nice Deals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I did something similar in January and they went pretty quick - they seem to be a pretty good deal for about the price of a blaster. I can do lots of these.

We are getting ready to move and looking to unload a lot of my lower end stuff that I used for .25/.50/$1/$2 boxes at shows. I didn't have room on my tables, so they never went out.

Asking $30 Delivered for one 400 Ct. box in a Flat Rate Mailer. (About .09-.10 Delivered Per)

Asking $75 for three 400 Ct. Boxes in a Medium Flat Rate. (About .08 Delivered Per)

Asking $150 for a Full Medium Flat Rate (no boxes - cushioned around the outside - should be roughly 2000 cards.) (About .075 Delivered Per)

Asking $200 for a Large Flat Rate (no boxes - cusioned around the outside - should be roughly 3,000 cards) (About .065 Delivered Per)

What you will receive:
- 400 Ct. Boxes - each holds around 300-350 cards.
- Every Card is Penny Sleeved
- Inserts, Refractors, Numbered, Parallels, Prizms, SPs, Rookies, Prospects, Star Base Cards, etc.
- The vast majority of cards are from the last few years but there are some older ones - generally HOF/Star stuff.
- There will be relics and possibly some autographs as well.
- Less than .10 per card delivered - wow!
- You may get multiples - I will try and mix up as best I can but you get what you get.
- I make no guarantees on what you get, I'll just be grabbing from various boxes and giving the best mix I can.

Want just stuff from the quarter box? I'll do .05 per card delivered!

Want just stuff from the .50 boxes? I'll do .15 per card delivered!

Any questions - feel free to ask. This is posted to multiple sites - FYI.

SOLD SO FAR
1 - Large Flat Rate
1 - Medium Flat Rate
3 - 400 Count Boxes

Here are pictures - just grabbing small groups out of a bunch of boxes right now.

Quarter Box
cpg4yz6u.jpg

.50/$1/$2
4oaekx9k.jpg

Last edited:
Any feedback from any of the members who have bought any of these?