Selling: College Uniform Lots - Autos/RCs/Base - Post Your School!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zack783

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
UPDATE: After receiving a fair offer on the remaining 650 autos, these have ALL been sold. Thank you to those who grabbed your school!

Updated to say: I'll probably let this thread go through the weekend with requests. Trying to minimize the amount of times I go through these binders, plus it's an undertaking and I don't think time will allow this weekend. Looking to go through them Monday 5/10.

So you may have seen some of my other recent threads about how I bought a large collection recently. Another big portion of it was college uniform football cards. He had 8 binders, separated by year. Within each binder- they are sorted by school (and conference!) and are strictly college uniform cards. There are a LOT of autos here. Probably an average of 50-75 autos PER binder. Mostly Leaf, so if you don't like that brand- this won't be for you. The majority of the rest of the autos are Panini Contenders.

I already sold one school and have one more request so I figured I'd do a "claim" thread of sorts. I figure I might as well knock out more than one school at a time as I go through them! I'm hoping to move these as lots, so if your wantlist is very narrow, this also might not work out. I'm thinking most autos would be $1 each and most other cards in the 6/$1 range. I charge exact shipping cost and don't inflate. Estimating $3.50 for the first 30 or so cards and up $0.50 for every 30 or so after that until we hit the hundreds, which isn't very likely.

This is a great chance to get a bunch of college uniform cards of the school you collect! I'll try and keep this updated with the schools that have been claimed but you're free to post as "Next in line for..." to see if the first person passes. And, of course- just because you claim it- there is no pressure to buy. I'm not weird like that. I do ask that you read the details to try to make sure there's a good chance that these are cards that would interest you.

A few more details to save everyone some time: there are no superstar RCs or autos here. Again, lots of Leaf. Majority of years are 2014-2020 but he did mix in some older stuff. There's even 90s college uni stuff. From what it looks like, there is the majority of D1 schools here. The non-autos are mostly base cards. The exception is there are a lot of Leaf GOLD parallel base cards.

I would really prefer to sell these, but I would consider trading BV for BV- and I'd be looking for stuff I could easily sell in return- so basically superstar rookie cards in baseball, football or basketball.

If this sounds good to you- comment and claim your school! Please also specify whether you'd only want autos of if you'd look at everything.

Claimed:
ALL SOLD

Last edited:
Update: I will start the sorting process this afternoon. It's so much that it may take me 2 days to get through but know that I'm starting today.

Update: bigger undertaking than I thought. I got through 4 binders today and have 5 left. Due to time, I'm pulling autos and non-base only. I've already pulled at least 500 autos- so there's quite a bit!

Update: bigger undertaking than I thought. I got through 4 binders today and have 5 left. Due to time, I'm pulling autos and non-base only. I've already pulled at least 500 autos- so there's quite a bit!

@zack783

Dont spend too much time on the Illini, I'm not super picky about what I get, some autographs and jersey cards would be cool!

Blessings,

Kevin

Updated to say: I'll probably let this thread go through the weekend with requests. Trying to minimize the amount of times I go through these binders, plus it's an undertaking and I don't think time will allow this weekend. Looking to go through them Monday 5/10.

So you may have seen some of my other recent threads about how I bought a large collection recently. Another big portion of it was college uniform football cards. He had 8 binders, separated by year. Within each binder- they are sorted by school (and conference!) and are strictly college uniform cards. There are a LOT of autos here. Probably an average of 50-75 autos PER binder. Mostly Leaf, so if you don't like that brand- this won't be for you. The majority of the rest of the autos are Panini Contenders.

I already sold one school and have one more request so I figured I'd do a "claim" thread of sorts. I figure I might as well knock out more than one school at a time as I go through them! I'm hoping to move these as lots, so if your wantlist is very narrow, this also might not work out. I'm thinking most autos would be $1 each and most other cards in the 6/$1 range. I charge exact shipping cost and don't inflate. Estimating $3.50 for the first 30 or so cards and up $0.50 for every 30 or so after that until we hit the hundreds, which isn't very likely.

This is a great chance to get a bunch of college uniform cards of the school you collect! I'll try and keep this updated with the schools that have been claimed but you're free to post as "Next in line for..." to see if the first person passes. And, of course- just because you claim it- there is no pressure to buy. I'm not weird like that. I do ask that you read the details to try to make sure there's a good chance that these are cards that would interest you.

A few more details to save everyone some time: there are no superstar RCs or autos here. Again, lots of Leaf. Majority of years are 2014-2020 but he did mix in some older stuff. There's even 90s college uni stuff. From what it looks like, there is the majority of D1 schools here. The non-autos are mostly base cards. The exception is there are a lot of Leaf GOLD parallel base cards.

I would really prefer to sell these, but I would consider trading BV for BV- and I'd be looking for stuff I could easily sell in return- so basically superstar rookie cards in baseball, football or basketball.

If this sounds good to you- comment and claim your school! Please also specify whether you'd only want autos of if you'd look at everything.

Claimed:
Alabama Autos - still lots of non-autos
South Carolina Gamecocks
Notre Dame Autos
USC Autos
Nebraska
Auburn
Texas
Iowa
Illinois
Probably too late but kentucky