Selling completed 2020 Bowman Draft Sets.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I opened a case of Bowman Chrome Draft.........I have up to 6 completed and sorted sets that I would sell.
Looking @ $40.00 delivered OBO........ If trading.......Need something solid back from bowman chrome draft 2016-2020. Don

I am interested in one of these. Is it base and chrome? Also, any chance you have parellels or inserts of any of these guys and would consider adding to the set for them - Red Sox and Rockies: Jarren Duran, Triston Casas, Jeter Downs, Zac Veen, Drew Romo, Michael Toglia?

I am interested in one of these. Is it base and chrome? Also, any chance you have parellels or inserts of any of these guys and would consider adding to the set for them - Red Sox and Rockies: Jarren Duran, Triston Casas, Jeter Downs, Zac Veen, Drew Romo, Michael Toglia?
Ok. I want to be sure you know they are the Bowman DRAFT SETS NOT..the Bowman Chrome Draft SETS.........Let Me check Everything I have in Rockie Players and Red Sox players....I know that I have extra refractors of Toglia, and Casas. (note...I may have a purple refractor of Casas from 2019). I also know I pulled a Blue bowman Chrome Draft Refactor of Jimenez. I love Jeter Downs..He is on my Al Roto Team. Hope he is up next year. I do have 2 blue paper's of Downs or sky blues from 2019.. Not to be rude. Could not think of selling Bowman CHROMR draft set for only $40. Stuff to $$$$. Promise to get back to you tomorrow. Don

Hi Don - Chrome or Paper (or Both) on these?
Jeff
Ha..We have traded before......They are Bowman DRAFT sets NOT Bowman CHROME Draft Sets...... Stuff to $$$ to sell Chrome @ only $40.00.

Who are you chasing now? Howard? Pulled a sky Blue Chrome of his........ You made out on our last trade. Kelenic Refractor just sold for $49.00.....Getting 3 more in a trade. Did you open any of this stuff? Don

Ha..We have traded before......They are Bowman DRAFT sets NOT Bowman CHROME Draft Sets...... Stuff to $$$ to sell Chrome @ only $40.00.

Who are you chasing now? Howard? Pulled a sky Blue Chrome of his........ You made out on our last trade. Kelenic Refractor just sold for $49.00.....Getting 3 more in a trade. Did you open any of this stuff? Don
Ha! I figured so but your description made it seem like they were the completed Chrome Draft sets! No mention of paper. Thought maybe you just really wanted to get them out! And I won’t be opening enough to make a chrome set this year I don’t think.

Didnt think you opened cases of Draft anymore?? Too pricey for me, but I am opening a box tonight. I’ll let you know if I pull any greens. Not chasing anybody yet really, but I do want to get some Garrett Mitchell from my Brewers in case you pulled any refractors or color of him.

Jeff

Ok, thought it seemed too low a price, had to check. Thanks.

Ha! I figured so but your description made it seem like they were the completed Chrome Draft sets! No mention of paper. Thought maybe you just really wanted to get them out! And I won’t be opening enough to make a chrome set this year I don’t think.

Didnt think you opened cases of Draft anymore?? Too pricey for me, but I am opening a box tonight. I’ll let you know if I pull any greens. Not chasing anybody yet really, but I do want to get some Garrett Mitchell from my Brewers in case you pulled any refractors or color of him.

Jeff
Not cases...Made a deal with a New York dealer..entire case without autos for $500.00...........I think I broke even. With this years draft having 118 autos. Just stupid. I split a case with a friend..He hits a Tor. Purple auto. I did get an Orange Auto of a stiff..( But he was a Brewer...Warren?) Also pulled his gold paper.That I did sell for $100.00.... Now..I did hit a Mitchell bowman chrome draft Sky Blue ..But, Mitchell was one of the guys I am prospecting on....would need something nice. Don

Still holding the 2020 Bowman Chrome draft Boston prospects.......Can you use a list of my extra "color" from 2019 draft......Also, have some of your 2020 Col. prospects in refractors. Don