Selling off Eddie Murray collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know this is a reach but... Is anyone interested in an advanced player collection of Eddie Murray? A few hundred autos, tons of GU, lots of tough inserts and so on.

Anyone even into purchasing such a thing?

Hate to see it, but from someone who's done it, BREAK IT UP! You will see much more return on it. I actually did VERY well breaking up my Andre Dawson Collection. It took me 3-4 months, but it was worth the time. Plus going through them all was an absolute blast. Knowing I would never see them again, not so much...

Best of luck!
Craig

If you wind up breaking it up, I'd be interested in an Eddie Murray Mets Patch and an Eddie Murray Mets Auto.

Thanks.

Aaron

I doubt you'd find anyone willing to pay what you'd probably want for an entire collection. The likely buyer is someone looking to break it up and profit or a Murray collector who had a fair amount of it already and won't want to pay enough for the dupes.

Break up is a must if you care about how much you'll get ($$) in return.

Thanks all. Confirmed my suspicions. Not real excited to break it up card by card unless I had to.

What would you need? Might be interested in it

Chris

Chris, not really sure. It's a very advanced collection with tons of premiums. If you've seen any of my recent pick up threads, you have a good idea of where it is. I don't have a "have list" yet but that will be my first plan of action if I decide to start selling.