Selling or trading 1996 Bowman Best Atomic Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have decided to start breaking up my completed 1996 Bowman Best Refractor and Atomic Refractor sets. If you have a favorite player, team or prospect, please contact me. I am NOT going by beckett prices. After 25 years these cards are Flying. Most likely will be listing Griffey and Jeter on e-bay as their prices are in the $3-400.00 range. If looking to trade, I am mainly a bowman chrome draft or bowman chrome prospect collector. Will only respond to PM's. Thank you for your time. Stay well. Don

Mainly a trader but I would be interested in any Twins that I do not have and possibly Ripken.
Here is a list of what I have.
Thanks!
Rick
Bowman’s Best
refractor #34 Knoblauch, #135 Walker
Atomic refractor Knoblauch #34, Codova #44, Molitor #87, Walker #135, Johnson #141, #151 Valentin

Rick,
We have traded many times. I have all the 96 bowman best refractors and atomics that you have asked about. Trouble is.....I am now collecting bowman chrome prospects and better bowman chrome draft prospects. Staying away from other products. Yes, I still have the Ripken's. Trouble is..after 25 years.these star cards are flying.4-8 times beckett. Also, I have not spent a lot time on the bench after they revamped the site. I have yet to figure out how to delete past messages or posts? I am better reached at my home e-mail. [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. Stay well. Don

Mainly a trader but I would be interested in any Twins that I do not have and possibly Ripken.
Here is a list of what I have.
Thanks!
Rick
Bowman’s Best
refractor #34 Knoblauch, #135 Walker
Atomic refractor Knoblauch #34, Codova #44, Molitor #87, Walker #135, Johnson #141, #151 Valentin
VERY sorry for delay. Just dug this out. I am ok with trading. In fact, we have traded before. Will check my atomics and refractors. Also.currently big into bowman chrome draft. esp. this years 2021 bowman chrome draft. Might you have any 2018-2021 bowman chrome or bowman chrome draft prospects for trade. If you want..I can send you a list or 2021 Twins base , refractors and color that I have. Better @ PM. Don