Selling/trading my Sheffield dupes. Also looking for Sheffield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Trading for other Sheffields I do not have with ones I do or I'm willing to sell them. List what you have if you will since I'm redoing my list and it's taking me awhile. Thanks!

Last edited:
i can use an au of him in the tigers uni. whichever one you can do for cheapest. plmk which one and a price dlvd.

i can use an au of him in the tigers uni. whichever one you can do for cheapest. plmk which one and a price dlvd.

Can let you know tomorrow afternoon, I don't have any of my cards with me or a list etc. Probably around 10. Most I have of him are numbered. Might be able to find something cheaper though I'll let you know.

pmed but these two are what I have for cheap right off the top of the box. Didn't know if you'd like the trading places because it's yankees/tigers so I listed the bowmans best as well. Both not numbered. $9 shipped for the bowmans best, $7 shipped for the trading places. Let me know! I have multiple for both of these if anyone else is interested as well. Thanks.

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

i need a shefield auto for my colection...would you consider hiden cash...i like the sweetspot auto if its still avalibale...if not any on card work..if we can work a deal..can send out in morning

i need a shefield auto for my colection...would you consider hiden cash...i like the sweetspot auto if its still avalibale...if not any on card work..if we can work a deal..can send out in morning

Yes sir I have 3 or 4 of them still available. How much are you looking to spend?

really not looking for two high end....just a nice signed cards...how much delviered for sweetspot just one dlvd or price for 2 not real picky...pm me prices on couple...and ill let u know what i can do if u have time sir

really not looking for two high end....just a nice signed cards...how much delviered for sweetspot just one dlvd or price for 2 not real picky...pm me prices on couple...and ill let u know what i can do if u have time sir

pm sent

Couldn't pm you actually, you inbox is full! Are you interested in 2? I can do $11 shipped for one? Let me know.

Last edited: