Semi Famous Hit Streak Contest - April

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

And away we go....we now have 16 participants for the April version. Hopefully that number will grow as the season progresses. By my count, we have 3 takers on the side bet (jaybo374, intelliracer & chieftazmisty).

Thursday results in hits for both remaining participants. Picks will be made until one misses and the other doesn't.

Three Strikes - benski3, mm1sub, anglinomics, scc76, camsue, chieftazmisty*, bearpup, intelliracer*, tgutta, david k., topaz77, tennellson55, greatdadx2, mrknicks

Two Strikes - katester44, jaybo374*

One Strike - NONE

No Strikes - NONE

First game today is at 1:08pm - please have your pick in by then. Entry is closed, no one else gets in this month.

Once the contest is complete, I will post up all side bets.

Congrats to Jaybo for winning the April Hit Streak Contest. Let me know which of the cards you would like (1 from each of the 4 groups).

And than also a card for the side bet.

Thanks to all for participating - hope to see everyone (and lots more) for the May version.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online