September 2020 - Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
New month..new thread.

Wish I was breaking wax right now - just can't find any retail...and still not willing to pay the re-seller pricing.

s-l200.jpg Could be for the Sat contests! Amen on the breaking of packs.....wish I had retail ......as hobby is starting to get crazy in prices...bowman chrome at over $250.00 for two autos.....starting to get out of my range unless we get another payment from the government. Best regards, David

Found the last card to complete my first rainbow! Part of my Brett Graves supercollection:
ten.jpg
2014 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft Gold #8 [09/10]

Decided to try a box of stadium club from the lcs...first pack had this!64bf4e360c9b6f6ba4e46bf615ffb3a9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness! That is spectacular— congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved Cheech & Chong's movies in the 80's.............Was a total stoner back in the day............What movie is this from? I would assume Up in Smoke.........

Oh my goodness! That is spectacular— congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was shocked as I dont buy many boxes anymore and when I do I never pull anything worth posting about.

Nice pull. Ebay or PC?

Billy

Hanging onto it for now, I really like the photo, on card auto and I think its a ssp and I dont have many high end autos in my pc.

Loved Cheech & Chong's movies in the 80's.............Was a total stoner back in the day............What movie is this from? I would assume Up in Smoke.........

It is from Up In Smoke. I would say the best movie they made. I did get to see them live in the 70's, they gave a great show.