September 2020 - Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks! I was shocked as I dont buy many boxes anymore and when I do I never pull anything worth posting about.

Hanging onto it for now, I really like the photo, on card auto and I think its a ssp and I dont have many high end autos in my pc.

Very nice Acuna! He does have a nice signature..........

s-l1600.jpg Just picked up this one with only the opening bid of $4.99......leather....was going thru my newer stuff to find the Soto and Tatis Jr. cards........and found Frank Thomas 1996 Statsical Standouts.......decided to make the insert set. By the way....the new stuff from 2018......Juan Soto his gold serial to 2018 us300....I had two of them....sold for $749.99! Not bad for the new stuff. Best regards, David PS picture of another card on ebay....as the one on the auction I won was to small.

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg Just picked up this one with only the opening bid of $4.99......leather....was going thru my newer stuff to find the Soto and Tatis Jr. cards........and found Frank Thomas 1996 Statsical Standouts.......decided to make the insert set. By the way....the new stuff from 2018......Juan Soto his gold serial to 2018 us300....I had two of them....sold for $749.99! Not bad for the new stuff. Best regards, David PS picture of another card on ebay....as the one on the auction I won was to small.

I bought of the 1996 Leaf Product when it came out. Loved the look of all the inserts.

Billy

Actually found some retail product! Our Target is now limiting the amount of packs people can buy, but picked up a blaster of Stadium Club and a blaster of Archives.

Pulled an all time fan favorites Gary Sheffield Auto. (2001 topps design)

Will post a picture later tonight.

Actually found some retail product! Our Target is now limiting the amount of packs people can buy, but picked up a blaster of Stadium Club and a blaster of Archives.

I think it's a 2002 design, but I could be wrong..........Unless the auto's are different from the base set...........I always like the 2001 though..........

I think it's a 2002 design, but I could be wrong..........Unless the auto's are different from the base set...........I always like the 2001 though..........

50343880342_7736c594ef.jpgSheffield by Gary Hurd, on Flickr

Would assume then some autos are different designs

Kind of on a roll this month. My wife bought me a a mug from a company called "Dugout Mugs" for Father's Day this year. It was made from a bat barrel and was engraved with the Twins logo and my username Kirbyfan34. Awesome, right? Then we got an offer for a bat knob shot glass. This one we got with the Brewers logo. Also cool. Last week we entered a contest to win another mug. Well we won and I picked an Autographed Bo Jackson. It came today and bnb it's stunning.

Attachments

• 2020-09-15_01-38-12.jpg
    2020-09-15_01-38-12.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
Bought 2 sets of Topps 2020 On Demand MLB Summer Blockbuster. Should have gotten a hit per set but only got
this one. what I have for trade will be listed on the following link.

2020 On Demand MLB Summer Blockbuster 1/1

ddQwDkb.png

A couple pick up's today. A nice, but problematic pull from '20 Chronicles, and a sweet PC pick-up.

Attachments

• img_040.jpg
    img_040.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6
  • img_041.jpg
    img_041.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
A couple pick up's today. A nice, but problematic pull from '20 Chronicles, and a sweet PC pick-up.

Very nice Mantle!! I've never owned a Bazooka one but I knew what it was right away.. I was not sure of the year but it looks like a 1965 according tothe Trading Card Database. Very nice pickup to say the least!!