September Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the final Hit Streak Contest of 2016 is underway. 13 participants/4 side bets.

Threes Strikes - None

Two Strikes - None

One Strike - chieftazmisty*, quota, scc76, greatdadx2

No Strikes - katester44, jaybo374*, mm1sub, anglinomics, topaz77, tennelson55*, mrknicks, david K.*, mrhaverkamp

First pitch of the day is at 2:20pm. Still time to get entered with only one strike against you.

Good luck.

And the final Hit Streak Contest of 2016 is underway. 13 participants/4 side bets.

Threes Strikes - None

Two Strikes - None

One Strike - chieftazmisty*, quota, scc76, greatdadx2

No Strikes - katester44, jaybo374*, mm1sub, anglinomics, topaz77, tennelson55*, mrknicks, david K.*, mrhaverkamp

First pitch of the day is at 2:20pm. Still time to get entered with only one strike against you.

Good luck.

This is the year for the side bet...I STINK!!! I do need Anglinomics and Chieftazmisty to pick their prizes so I can get those out to them, or at least set aside.

Andy, I'm picking one from each group. Is that correct?
Dave

A LIST:
Felix Hernandez 2015 PANINI PRIZM CHECKERBOARD REFRACTOR SN149

B LIST (AU):
2008 THREADS EMILIO BONIFACIO/1874 WASHINGTON

C LIST (GU):
2014 DONRUSS GAME GEAR KENDRYS MORALES SEATTLE

D LIST (GU):
DONTRELLE WILLIS:06 Bowman Heritage

Andy, I'm picking one from each group. Is that correct?
Dave

A LIST:
Felix Hernandez 2015 PANINI PRIZM CHECKERBOARD REFRACTOR SN149

B LIST (AU):
2008 THREADS EMILIO BONIFACIO/1874 WASHINGTON

C LIST (GU):
2014 DONRUSS GAME GEAR KENDRYS MORALES SEATTLE

D LIST (GU):
DONTRELLE WILLIS:06 Bowman Heritage

That is correct.

Should I pick mine out as well?
No. Anglinomics and Chieftazmisty need to select their prize for winning the contest, not the sidebet.

Threes Strikes - jaybo374*, chieftazmisty*, tennelson55*, scc76, greatdadx2

Two Strikes - katester44, quota, topaz77, mrknicks, david k.*

One Strike - mm1sub, anglinomics, mrhaverkamp

No Strikes - none

First pitch of the day is at 12:10pm. Good luck to those remaining. No new entries at this point.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated. Work and baseball season have kept me focused on other things for the last month plus....

Good luck.

Threes Strikes - jaybo374*, chieftazmisty*, tennelson55*, scc76, greatdadx2, quota, david k.*

Two Strikes - katester44, mm1sub, topaz77, mrknicks

One Strike - anglinomics, mrhaverkamp

No Strikes - none

First pitch of the day is at 7:05pm. Good luck to those remaining. No new entries at this point.

Sorry for the delay in getting this updated. Work and baseball season have kept me focused on other things for the last month plus....

Good luck.

Threes Strikes - jaybo374*, chieftazmisty*, tennelson55*, scc76, greatdadx2, quota, david k.*, mrknicks, topaz77

Two Strikes - katester44, mm1sub

One Strike - anglinomics, mrhaverkamp

No Strikes - none

First pitch of the day is already thrown. Good luck to those remaining. No new entries at this point.

Good luck.

Threes Strikes - jaybo374*, chieftazmisty*, tennelson55*, scc76, greatdadx2, quota, david k.*, mrknicks, topaz77, katester44, mm1sub, mrhaverkamp

Two Strikes - none

One Strike - anglinomics

No Strikes - none

Winner and 2 time 2016 champion is anglinomics - he has a knack for picking the right guy on the right day....

Based on participation levels, I am not sure if I will be bringing this contest back again next year, hopefully I will, but feel like I am not doing justice to it with the little time I have to spend on it.
I will get all the side bets squared away in the next week or so and get messages out to everyone. Thanks for playing this year.

Thanks for the contest Andy. Here are the cards that I select.

A LIST:
Yu Darvish 2015 PANINI PRIZM CHECKERBOARD REFRACTOR SN149

B LIST (AU):
DESMOND JENNINGS:07 JUST LIMITED SILVER SN68/100

C LIST (GU):
2006 Upper Deck UD Game Material Johan Santana TWINS

D LIST (GU):
Russel Branyan: 02 Upper Deck Ovation Diamond Futures

Every winners cards went out today - sorry for the delay.

All side bet participants have been contacted and everyone seems to be on board with where everyone stands - now just have to get the cards figured out and that will wrap up Hit Streak 2016.

Thanks and see you in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.