Set Completed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have these base:

US82 Joaquin Arias
US83 Brandon Hicks
US105 Ehire Adrianza
US132 Tyler Colvin
US143 Jake Peavy
US242 Javier Lopez
US270 Hunter Pence
US271 Juan Perez
US307 Santiago Casilla

I have an 88 Fleer Baseballs Best Sluggers #34 Ripken
will trade for 14 Topps Update World Series Heroes Ivan Rodriguez
Jack

Do you have these base:

US82 Joaquin Arias
US83 Brandon Hicks
US105 Ehire Adrianza
US132 Tyler Colvin
US143 Jake Peavy
US242 Javier Lopez
US270 Hunter Pence
US271 Juan Perez
US307 Santiago Casilla

Yep, I have them all.

I have an 88 Fleer Baseballs Best Sluggers #34 Ripken
will trade for 14 Topps Update World Series Heroes Ivan Rodriguez
Jack

That works for me, Jack. PWE OK here. I'll post for us - thanks!

Dan

I have the All Star Access Dee Gordon. Would you trade your '89 Mini Carlos Gonzalez for it in PWE?

Tim

Hey - I have

WSH-PS Pablo Sandoval
and would love to get these 2 from you:
MRI Rivera NYY, RJ Jackson NYY

Can I throw in some trade bait for you to match it up like a gold / red foil or the like ?

Rich

Dan, I've got the Mini Scherzer and these World Series Heroes: EM, MS, PS, RA & RJO. I'd trade 'em for your Variations 48b & 197b. BV = $8.25 for you and $9.00 for me.
Thanks, Dale

Hey - I have

WSH-PS Pablo Sandoval
and would love to get these 2 from you:
MRI Rivera NYY, RJ Jackson NYY

Can I throw in some trade bait for you to match it up like a gold / red foil or the like ?

Rich

Hi Rich,

How about this?

For you:

WSH-MRI Rivera NYY, RJ Jackson NYY - 3.25
Fond Farewells (Updates): AK, MR, RC, WS - 3.75

total 7.00

For me:

WSH-PS Pablo Sandoval 1.25
2012 Topps GMDC-17 Jim Thome 5.00

Total 6.25

I can hit more of your 2012-14 needs as well if you have any of my other needs. PLMK.

Thanks!

Dan, I've got the Mini Scherzer and these World Series Heroes: EM, MS, PS, RA & RJO. I'd trade 'em for your Variations 48b & 197b. BV = $8.25 for you and $9.00 for me.
Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale,

I have the Sandoval pending (see above) and just got the Murray in (forgot to mark it incoming). I can take some tradebait (red foils, golds, etc.) to make up the difference if you like - PLMK. Thanks!

Dan, can you use a 2014 Topps All-Star Rookie Ripken patch? If so, I'll pick out some more cards.
Thanks, Dale
Hi Dale,

I have the Sandoval pending (see above) and just got the Murray in (forgot to mark it incoming). I can take some tradebait (red foils, golds, etc.) to make up the difference if you like - PLMK. Thanks!