Set completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan

How about the 4 Berger's Best you need for Greatest Streaks #1 Ripken and Berger's Best 36 Bo in pwe trade?

plmk thanks Stanley

Dan

How about the 4 Berger's Best you need for Greatest Streaks #1 Ripken and Berger's Best 36 Bo in pwe trade?

plmk thanks Stanley

Hi Stanley,

I can do that. I actually need 6 Bergers thanks to an eBay deal gone south, so if you happen to have extras of BB14 and/or BB35, that would be great. Of course I'd be happy to help you out as well. PLMK, thanks!

Hi Stanley,

I can do that. I actually need 6 Bergers thanks to an eBay deal gone south, so if you happen to have extras of BB14 and/or BB35, that would be great. Of course I'd be happy to help you out as well. PLMK, thanks!

Dan

I have both 14 and 35 so just throw in whatever you feel like and post the trade if it is ok with you.

Thanks Stanley

Dan

I have both 14 and 35 so just throw in whatever you feel like and post the trade if it is ok with you.

Thanks Stanley

Will do. As it turns out, I can get the BB-20 Ryan in another trade - if we take that off, we're within a dime on BVs. I'll post and thanks for the help!

Best,
Dan