Set completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need the Variation mini 40, and base mini 57. I don't have any of your set wants but I do have a tradepage for you to browse. Please let me know if you see anything. I am also interested in a couple of your manufactures Cardinal items if you see a few more. I have a Ripken GU /49 from 2015 DK's but am looking for a really nice Cardinal card for that.

Thanks and LMK.

Tom

Hello. I have the Power Alley Canseco. I'm working on an Astros team set and can use #90 or #258 base in a PWE deal. If you don't have either you can probably find something I collect from my trade site. If still not just post as free cards and I'll send it to you. Thanks - Robert

I need the Variation mini 40, and base mini 57. I don't have any of your set wants but I do have a tradepage for you to browse. Please let me know if you see anything. I am also interested in a couple of your manufactures Cardinal items if you see a few more. I have a Ripken GU /49 from 2015 DK's but am looking for a really nice Cardinal card for that.

Thanks and LMK.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Looking at your site now. I am interested in the Ripken - did you see anything you could use?

PLMK, thanks,
Dan

Hello. I have the Power Alley Canseco. I'm working on an Astros team set and can use #90 or #258 base in a PWE deal. If you don't have either you can probably find something I collect from my trade site. If still not just post as free cards and I'll send it to you. Thanks - Robert

Hi Robert,

I have #258, but it's Bour from Miami. Is that what you're looking for? If so, PWE trade is fine - LMK and I can post, or you can.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan,

I saw a few but nothing of equal value. I am looking for a really nice Cardinal to trade for it. Let me know if you see anything for the other two. If you find a few more, I can use some of the manufactires Cardinal stuff.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Looking at your site now. I am interested in the Ripken - did you see anything you could use?

PLMK, thanks,
Dan

Hi Robert,

I have #258, but it's Bour from Miami. Is that what you're looking for? If so, PWE trade is fine - LMK and I can post, or you can.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan,

I saw a few but nothing of equal value. I am looking for a really nice Cardinal to trade for it. Let me know if you see anything for the other two. If you find a few more, I can use some of the manufactires Cardinal stuff.

Tom

OK, no problem. I did find these I could use:

2001 TOPPS FUSION #43 CAL RIPKEN $4
2002 Topps Tribute 21 Richie Ashburn $4
1994 Oscar Mayer Round-Ups #11 Cal Ripken Jr. $3

and I have these from your wants:

2016 GQ variation mini 40 ($1.50), base mini 57 $2
2006 Finest Refractors Blue 34 Mark Mulder 43/250 $2
2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts 46 Izzy $1, 52 Miles $1
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen 43 Slaughter, 105 Craig, 199 Beltran, 315 Ozzie, 343 Lohse (total $3.40)

If that works for you, PLMK or post.

Thanks,
Dan

Hmmmm, this is strange. The set checklist shows Giles as being with the Astros, but the card has him as a Phillie. Going to have to take a closer look...

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2016-topps-gypsy-queen-baseball-cards

Will be back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Dan

Yeah that is weird. I looked at a few images online from Amazon and ebay and everything I saw was with the Astros. He was with the Phillies last year, but the Astros traded for him in the offseason.