set done close this thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
the set are anything with an * beside it is incomming
1988 Fleer baseball

Let me knowif any one can help me out
Thanks for looking
Chief

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't do much/anything beside Heritage anymore. Still buy a blaster or couple packs now and then just to see what the cards look like.

Reason offered to send for shipping is because my collecting is so narrow hard for many to trade anything I need.

Hey Chief,
Have these for you.
1988 Fleer
133, 134, 197, 259, 261, 441, 489, 510, 555

1989 TOPPS

You can send me anything you like. LMK and I'll post. Bob

Hey Chief,
Have these for you.
1988 Fleer
133, 134, 197, 259, 261, 441, 489, 510, 555

1989 TOPPS

You can send me anything you like. LMK and I'll post. Bob

hey Bobby
Okay . I will post the trade and there are to donny baseball cards heading your way
Thanks for the help
Tom

Last edited:
I FINALLY find a card you need (539) from all the times I looked over your want lists......and someone beat me to it! lol! Glad you got it Tom. But dang it, as me first next time! :)

God Bless - Billy

I FINALLY find a card you need (539) from all the times I looked over your want lists......and someone beat me to it! lol! Glad you got it Tom. But dang it, as me first next time! :)

God Bless - Billy
Hey Billy
I am also looking for some 1988 and 1989 Topps football let me know if you have any i have a thread on them
Thanks
Tom

I have some Tom. Send me the link or e-mail me and I can send you my full inventory on both sets/years.

God Bless - Billy