Shantz, Player, Modano, and Glavine in 3/6...

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
Bobby Shantz - 1/1 - 2 inscriptions as requested! - 4 Days!
Gary Player - sent UD card months and months ago, received back with a letter saying that he will send a 8x10 instead, and finally received it months and months later, nice photo and auto!
Mike Modano - 1/1 - About 2 1/2 months
Tom Glavine Goudey Graphs Auto for the Mets PC

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Congrats, unfortunately the Modano was signed by his mother :( She gets all his mail and sends them back for him. His sig isn't quite that neat and he doesn't make his 9 that perfect either.

BRodgers

5.00 star(s)
Congrats, unfortunately the Modano was signed by his mother :( She gets all his mail and sends them back for him. His sig isn't quite that neat and he doesn't make his 9 that perfect either.

Sad, but true. On most of Mikes true IP autos, the 9 looks more like a 1.

brazin

5.00 star(s)
Sweet Shantz and Glavine. in 1992 I waited in line at the Sports Authority for 4 hours to get an IP Glavine Auto. He signed a 1988 topps rc for me and I still got that 18 year old beat up card in a box.

H

houbb

Sad, but true. On most of Mikes true IP autos, the 9 looks more like a 1.

The key identifier on Modano's sig, at least for me, is the M's. Modano's IP M's are pointed. Whoever signs his mails has rounded M's. It's like when Joe DiMaggio's sister used to answer his fan mail, she would tail off his O. Something he didn't do.

Scobes

5.00 star(s)
The key identifier on Modano's sig, at least for me, is the M's. Modano's IP M's are pointed. Whoever signs his mails has rounded M's. It's like when Joe DiMaggio's sister used to answer his fan mail, she would tail off his O. Something he didn't do.

I agree. The M's are the tell-tale sign here.

Scobes