Shaq!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Shaquille O'Neal - 2/2 (29 days)
c/o home in Sudbury, MA
hpqscan0001-77.jpg

I got the address from another member on the site that got him back a month or two ago and took a shot with him. I did not save the address because I was asked not to share it, so I couldn't even send to him again if I wanted to :) Thanks for the view.

Congrats Andrew
I got the address...I don't collect Basketball so if anyone wants to give it a try here it is:
Shaquille O'Neal
555 Concord Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Nic, I actually got to meet Shaq at the hotel when Boston was playing in Dallas and asked him if he does sign his own fan mail...he says that he does, so they're legit...I wouldn't have tried to sell one if I wasn't totally sure.

If this is true, I am happy! :D Now to PSA/DNA to see if they will authenticate it. LoL!! :confused:

Thanks guys.

Nic, I actually got to meet Shaq at the hotel when Boston was playing in Dallas and asked him if he does sign his own fan mail...he says that he does, so they're legit...I wouldn't have tried to sell one if I wasn't totally sure.

Thanks guys.

This is awesome. I just sent to him recently, hopefully will get a return.