Shot down in flames....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Sent Donruss a question about my pending Ahmad Bradshaw 07 Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto redemption...it has been sitting there for a few months...and this is what I got back...

....oh the pain....the pain...

Hi Lance,
Unfortunately we were unable to obtain the autographs from the player and are stamping the cards "No Autograph". We will be shipping the no autograph cards along with a card of equal value. We apologize for the delay. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Ooh, this introduces a new class of card to the mix...the No Auto Card, not to be confused with the On Card Auto! Ask them to number it! Something like -73/PI

Sent Donruss a question about my pending Ahmad Bradshaw 07 Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto redemption...it has been sitting there for a few months...and this is what I got back...

....oh the pain....the pain...

Hi Lance,
Unfortunately we were unable to obtain the autographs from the player and are stamping the cards "No Autograph". We will be shipping the no autograph cards along with a card of equal value. We apologize for the delay. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Just out of curiosity. Did you pull that card, trade for it, or buy it?? I'm sure that anything other than another Bradshaw is a complete disappointment. Butch

Ooh, this introduces a new class of card to the mix...the No Auto Card, not to be confused with the On Card Auto! Ask them to number it! Something like -73/PI

not exactly a new concept....i know there have been several different cards over the years that have had the autograph not be available so the card was produced with the "no auto" or "auto not available" foil text where the graph would normally be found....

the only one i personally own is a 2002 contenders ryan sims....and yes , it has both the "no autograph" foil stamp on the front and is serially numbered 175/360 (and fwiw , it still has a BV of $20)....

in the case of this bradshaw card - look on the bright side....no one else is going to have an autographed version either .... you still get the true rookie card with the same print run as if it were an auto AND you get an extra item that you may like or be able to flip to recoup a portion of the cost of the bradshaw....

Just out of curiosity. Did you pull that card, trade for it, or buy it?? I'm sure that anything other than another Bradshaw is a complete disappointment. Butch

bought the redemption card off ebay for $15 :(

maybe with him playing more they will give me something I can trade for another Bradshaw I need or something? Who knows...I asked them if they could maybe send me the redemption card back with it so i can have it to put in my book i keep all of his cards in...this is what they said back to that:

"You will get the Bradshaw card stamped "No Autograph" to complete the set along with another card of equal or greater value. Thanks "

i guess if they dont i can always try to find one that was not sent in or pulled after the redemption date was over. I'm not very impressed with this so far...guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out...they don't seem to be making much of an effort...oh well....wonder what "value" they will place on the Bradshaw card?

If they send you a Mark Brunell...think of me! :p That's too bad about the redemption...the replacements are hit and MISS with more misses.

yeah...I'm not looking for anything I don't deserve...but would have been nice if they would have just sent me another Bradshaw...all I really wanted...I know Donruss has to have some Bradshaw stuff floating around there somewhere...I'd be happy with just one of the redemption cards and the no auto cards really...just have to wait and see what shows up I guess.

I have a feeeling they will take care of you. They know that Bradshaw is taking more and more of the offense every week for a high-profile team like the Giants. I wouldn't be surprised if you landed a high-$$$ star Auto in addition to your Bradshaw card. as stated above, at least you are getting a Bradshaw card that every other redemption holder is getting.

I like the fact that they are sending you the unsigned card AND something else instead of just sending something else. That can mean so much to player collectors like yourself.

Tim

I can not stand redemptions, and this is one of the main reasons. Why do they pack them out if they aren't going to follow through with them? Ugh.