Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Favre '91 Action Packed RC
View attachment 102831That is a shame about his Parkison's
That is a shame about his Parkinson's Disease diagnosis.. Man, he's not that old either.

This made me wonder about a 24 kt gold version of this card. Action Packed only made 26 parallel 24 kt golds for this 84 card set and Favre was not among them. I was wondering why I had never heard about one of these cards until I just looked it up. And in a Bench PSA, for the "countless ones" of you who collect Dallas Cowboy Gold cards there are 2 of them in this Action Packed Rookie set...........1G Russell Maryland and 11G Alvin Harper.

That is a shame about his Parkinson's Disease diagnosis.. Man, he's not that old either.

This made me wonder about a 24 kt gold version of this card. Action Packed only made 26 parallel 24 kt golds for this 84 card set and Favre was not among them. I was wondering why I had never heard about one of these cards until I just looked it up. And in a Bench PSA, for the "countless ones" of you who collect Dallas Cowboy Gold cards there are 2 of them in this Action Packed Rookie set...........1G Russell Maryland and 11G Alvin Harper.
I was shocked to hear he has Parkinsons. Always looked at him as indestructible!
As for these Cowboys Gold collectors I have no idea who u may be talking about but I'm sure they will look into getting those cards you mentioned... ;)

Back