Showing off my 1988 Topps Auto'd project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking sweet.. we are neck and neck on our sets.. I am about the same spot total wise.. good luck.. I will keep you updated on any STL signings..

Looking sweet.. we are neck and neck on our sets.. I am about the same spot total wise.. good luck.. I will keep you updated on any STL signings..

I'm trying to catch up with you, you have me by a few....most definatly keep me updated on those signings
Thanks abunch for your help on my set
Robert

My hat is off to anyone trying to complete a set. I don't have the fortitude to do it. Too many commons I wouldn't want otherwise.
Seems like a never ending project, but it is fun to do

That is awesome! When my signed Topps '76 set nears completion I'll probably break down and get a scanner so you guys can see everything.

So cool. Other than Kirby Puckett, are there many other from the set who have passed?
From memory, not too many but I can name one more who has.

Ken Caminiti

After that, I have no idea who else has died and was in the set.:eek:

(I sent you a PM earlier today greatdadx2 and stlcardtrader ;))

So cool. Other than Kirby Puckett, are there many other from the set who have passed?

From memory, not too many but I can name one more who has.

Ken Caminiti

After that, I have no idea who else has died and was in the set.:eek:

(I sent you a PM earlier today greatdadx2 and stlcardtrader ;))

Donnie Moore, Gene Mauch, John Cerutti, Eric Show, Bo Diaz, Chris Brown, Jose Uribe, Dan Quisenberry, Joe Niekro, Cal Ripken Sr., John Marzano, Ivan Calderon. might be one or two more no longer with us

Amazing project.I hope you finish it.But even now it's an incredibly successful project.Congratulations.

Congrats on the success to date. Two things stood out to me:
1 - The Puckett auto, which is extremely cool (at least IMHO).
2 - from what I can see, there is only one player from your scan that is still active. Several have become managers, etc. several have sons playing in the league, but only one player still active.

Best of luck finalizing the set!!