sidney crosby and connor mcdavid for sale....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
looking to move these items ASAP to cover some bills....

first up is simple : i have one sealed 2005-06 upper deck phenomenal beginning sidney crosby box set....looking for $20 dlvd on this....

next up is just a wee bit more complicated : i have a 2015-16 upper deck canvas young gun #c211 connor mcdavid....the catch is that it is still in my portfolio on upper deck e-pack.....thus far i have resisted having it shipped to me or sent over to comc.....ideally i would like to move this card to someone who already has an e-pack account and could pay directly and then make a trade on the site or who would be willing to make a deal now and have me forward the card to them after i get it shipped from upper deck (really not looking to transfer it to comc and go that route as that would mean extended wait time and then high cashout fees).....

from what i can see , most sales recently have been in the 225 to 300 range with most currently listed cards featuring insane asking prices ranging from 390 all the way up to over $600...i'm looking to get $300 dlvd for mine if anyone is interested....

really would love to get these items moved before i lose the roof and the car....

if anyone can use the mcdavid and is willing to use either option i mentioned above , i'd let it go for 260 today....