Sketches, MVP's, and Metal...what a mix.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Should have sent a better card for this one...might try again with one that has more white on it...anyone know if he keeps track of how many are sent or if he limits to 1 per person like Steve Young does?
If only this was signed in silver it would have looked amazing...
ManningAutoTTM.jpg

Then here are a couple of Archie Sketch Cards...these are awesome...love them:

JugheadAutoSketch.jpg

ArchieAutoSketch.jpg

Then I got my Megadeth CD in from Newbury comics signed by Dave Mustaine! The CD sounds AMAZING by the way...if you are a fan, you must have it.

MegadethLiveAutoCD.jpg

Then got this for my 2,000 yard club...picked this card because it was cheap (got it for only $20), has a little more than his usual "CJ", and it's a rookie.

ChrisJohnsonAuto.jpg

and finally got this one for $20 also...couldn't pass it up...one of my favorite QB's and I think he has great potential long term to be one of the greats:

2009ToppsMagicFlaccoAuto.jpg

Awesome successes! I am waiting on the cartoonist from Marmaduke, Brad Anderson on one of the Sketch cards.

Congrats on the Mustaine sig.
I saw them w/ Exodus and Testament back in april on the Rust in Peace 20th Anniversary tour and they were bad-assed as always!

Great Success, and Awesome pick-ups. Where did you get the Archie Sketch Cards?

I sent a couple of blank you sketch it cards to Stan Goldberg who does the Archie comics...asked him to please do a couple of random sketches for my boys...that's what I got back along with some other random stuff he sent.