Slow comc shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
On 8/7/20 I bought a card from Australia, had a places a Amazon order being shipped from China and requested shipment from COMC shipping cost $12.99. After that bought eight other items from ebay. I have received all items to include the ones from China and Australia the COMC order still has not been shipped. Is this the shipping norm for COMC now ?Are things that bad in that part of the country? I am thinking twice about buying from them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a wait for an item I got from them also. I received a tracking number and it pended for several days til actually being shipped.

They claim to be hiring more employees at COMC.....If u ordered from Comc the average wait time is a long time....last order from them took 91 days.....current order from comc and has yet to be shipped ....43 days. Best regards, David

They’re putting all their resources to their ebay shipping and screwing all the others. It will catch up to them eventually.

Don't order from COMC unless your willing to pay extra for the virus shipping ....my order on 07/20/2020....was expected to be shipped on..........10/20/2020!! Best regards, David PS did not pay the extra fee.

Last edited: