Small list of Low to High end cards for trade or sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi there! I am interested in this one...

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors BCP99 Paul Goldschmidt 590/700

I have these to trade...

Zach Britton 2016 Topps Update All Star Stitches GU Jersey
Chris Tillman 2014 Bowman Chrome Blue REFRACTOR 95 /250
Chris Davis 2014 Topps Chrome Purple REFRACTOR 132
Dylan Bundy 2013 Bowman Chrome Green REFRACTOR (RC) 134

Any interest in working a trade? Thanks, Bri

Brian,
Sorry thought I answered your PM but guess I didn't. I do have interest in all 4, the Orioles have a bv of $19 and the Goldschmidt $30 do you have any other recent Orioles parallels to trade? I am also interested in Trumbo since he resigned with the Orioles late this week (O's uniform only though unless auto).
Thanks,
Trish

Is the Cory Kluber still avaible not the 1/1 but the green auto
If so please check my O;s listing up for today for a possible trade.
Polar Bear 67

yes, the Edwards and both Canseco autos are still available. I checked out your thread posted today and did not see anything that I was really interested in.

I just traded for a Mark Trumbo green Rookie card auto on another forum and it's # 8/199 Topps Finast.
Is this the type of stuff u are after as I have never traded with u and I am a new person to this site and still finding what people want.
Terry

Terry,
Yes I am mainly looking for current O's and since Trumbo doesn't have many, if any O's Auto's I would trade for his autos from other uniforms. I do also pick up HOF GU'd and Autos of Orioles but I have all of the ones that you listed on your thread.
Thanks,
Trish

So Monday when the Fed Ex arrives with the Trumbo u want that one as I can put it away for u .
What do u want for the 2 I asked bout as I now know and I have a lady who has all kinds of the new stuff in O;s avaible.
I picked up a Mike Yastrzemski auto Carls grandson and who I know as Carls uncle lives across the river from Me.
He is back in Florida and my good friend and eye Doctor lives in the Villages and knows Carl as well.
Terry

Brian,
Sorry thought I answered your PM but guess I didn't. I do have interest in all 4, the Orioles have a bv of $19 and the Goldschmidt $30 do you have any other recent Orioles parallels to trade? I am also interested in Trumbo since he resigned with the Orioles late this week (O's uniform only though unless auto).
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish! Thanks for getting back to me... I do also have these if you are interested... I do not believe that I have any more refractor Orioles to trade... PLMK as I am motivated to make a deal :) Bri

Manny Machado 2016 Donruss Optic Diamond Kings 3
Manny Machado 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen (RC) 85
Jonathan Schoop 2014 Bowman Chrome (RC) 7
Mark Trumbo 2006 Bowman Prospects First Year 14

89giants - The green refractor Rodgers has no bv online yet for some reason but his base auto is $20, the Gausman is $8 and the Bridwell $3. I am going to pass on that offer.

Its not an auto right? What bv are you placing on it? Feel free to check my www and lmk if there is anything else you like. Thanks

interested in:

2016 Gypsy Queen Mini Red Clayton Kershaw #’d 3/5
2015 Topps Throwback Variations #300 Mike Trout
2014 Stadium Club Field Access Rainbow FA19 Ken Griffey Jr. 70/99
2007 Bowman Chrome Refractor Clayton Kershaw

what would your sell price be??