Smaller binders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Any recommendation on where to buy smaller three ring leatherish binders than the typical 3" ones or buying from Office Max/Depot or at Targt/Walmart. I'd like to put some completed sets in binders that are 400 cards or less that would require 50 Ultra sheets or less. Ideally an attractive binder 2" or even 1 " that has a place to put a label on it with the set year etc to put in a bookcase for easy recongition.

Amazon has a wide variety of binders. Some of the 3 inch have baseball designs on them. You can also search for 2 inch binders and have many to pick from. You might also check ebay. I acquired some sets already in binders. They were Ultra Pro binders 3 inch with a baseball design and are only $9.99 on Amazon.

Amazon has a wide variety of binders. Some of the 3 inch have baseball designs on them. You can also search for 2 inch binders and have many to pick from. You might also check ebay. I acquired some sets already in binders. They were Ultra Pro binders 3 inch with a baseball design and are only $9.99 on Amazon.
The 3" binders can be easily had at Walmart. Even the local cardshops in Houston dont seem to have anything smaller than the 3" binders other than the 10 page Ultra Pros which fit 1998 Topps TEK perfectly (90 cards in set)