Sneaking suspicion...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
From watching trade boards, MLB, and ebay I think Donovan Solano cards are going to jump pretty soon if they haven't already. They have been flying out of ports on sportlots too. Hardly any rookies left there. I only bring it up now because I bought a couple of the rarer ones last week on my speculation. Lets see what happens. Bought three target reds, three gold sparkle, and 8 base.

They just did a piece on MLB network about Blackmon and his chances of hitting .400 Number 2 on the list was Solano. They talked about him for a minute too.

maybe , but as a 32-year-old with 16 years of pro ball under his belt , any jumps will likely not be sustained - much like marco scutaro rookies a while back...

Or that player currently with the White Soxs......came from cuba.....but was in his 30's....people were going crazy that year. Best regards, David

My unsolicited advice: sell now that his stock is high. At age 32, he most likely will never make it to the HOF, which could be the only reason his card increases in value in his later years. Now, if you like him and want to collect him.....keep them all.

From watching trade boards, MLB, and ebay I think Donovan Solano cards are going to jump pretty soon if they haven't already. They have been flying out of ports on sportlots too. Hardly any rookies left there. I only bring it up now because I bought a couple of the rarer ones last week on my speculation. Lets see what happens. Bought three target reds, three gold sparkle, and 8 base.

fwiw - his only 2 rc's book values have moved....2012 bowman is now at 6.00 and 2012 topps update is now at 8.00....