Snow Is No Match For John Olerud!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Wichita Falls has been almost completely under snow since Christmas Eve. The roads were so icy that you couldn't even drive on them and as such we haven't had mail delivery in about 5 days. But when the mail came today it did not dissappoint.

John Olerud 2/2 c/o PO Box in 27 days (even added his own unsigned Bible card as well)

101_0017.jpg

Also, baseball cards were sure hard to come by as presents for me this year but my dad did give me a whole box full of them that he had bought somewhere (there isn't any telling where) and in it I found these.

101_0018.jpg

Somehow, I don't think they were supposed to be in there but still nice additions to my Rangers PC.

Thanks for looking!
Arron

I've been waiting 2 months for my Olerud TTM returns. Maybe they'll come in today. He was always one of my favorite players, but every time I hear his name I always think of the Rickey Henderson story!