So in honor of my wedding.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marinersfan

Rookie
4.70 star(s)
I have made some nice trades on this site and met some people i now call friends so in honor of my wedding this coming saturday i would like to do something nice.....I am going to give away a 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1 Mark Texeira Camo/99 which beckett values at $25.00.......I haven't decided how to do it yet if you have any ideas let me know. I won't ship the card out until May 10th after i am back home from my honeymoon.

Congrats on your coming wedding. I will be glad for you to send it to me. I will be most grateful. My wife and I
are going to visit your part of the country this summer. My daughter is a travel nurse and she is coming to Auburn
Washington for her next assignment. She is leaving this morning for out there. My wife and I have never visited
out west so we are going to fly out and then we are going to spend 2 weeks or so driving back and seeing
different things like the Grand Canyon, Old Faithful, Great Salt Lake. We also plan to drive the scenic highway or
whatever it is called.

So if you want to just give it away to somebody that would be grateful I will take it.

Thanks Stanley

You could have people pick a number between 1 and 100 and whoever gets the number right wins. Or you could have people try and guess your middle name or your soon to be wifes middle name.

How about everyone guesses the number of runs scored (MLB-wide) on your wedding day? Whoever is closest without going over wins.

I like that idea so that is what we'll do from saturdays mlb games who ever picks the total amount of runs in all games without going over will win the Mark Texeira Topps Camo/99 however if someone has chosen a number than it is taken and you will have to pick another number i will grant numbers to a person as per post in this thread. Goodluck and start choosing! One guess per person!