So...You want to be a player Super Collector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I wish to be consider for supercollector status for Jose Canseco
here are my stats as well as my web link
Jose Canseco total 704/2,658 =26.4% 45 g/u 8 auto
http://55-33alldaycanseco.webs.com/
in addition to the above i have the following
3 slu's rangers/a's
auto 8x10
athletics canseco jersey size 2xl
1 canseco pennant

please let me know what else you may need

3 slu's rangers/a's
auto 8x10
1 canseco pennant

Applications are to sent by PM to myself or Slavlite, thanks.

3 slu's rangers/a's
auto 8x10
1 canseco pennant

The Bench already has an official Jose Canseco Super-collector. "1st40/40" has that distinction.

We consider a SC someone that goes after all cards of a player.

Just a question... assuming someone (like myself) has absolutely no interest in obtaining 1/1 cards.

He or she could never become a super-collector? Or, if never is too strong of a word, he or she has a very slim chance of SC status?

I personally think they (1/1s) are a marketing ploy and I have no interest in stuffing the pockets of card companies more than I already do. Maybe other people feel the same way.

Thanks.

Just a question... assuming someone (like myself) has absolutely no interest in obtaining 1/1 cards.

He or she could never become a super-collector? Or, if never is too strong of a word, he or she has a very slim chance of SC status?

I personally think they (1/1s) are a marketing ploy and I have no interest in stuffing the pockets of card companies more than I already do. Maybe other people feel the same way.

Thanks.

From a personal opinion I would say you no because I feel a SC goes after anything pertaining to their player no matter what it is. Though if you turned in an app that had a player collection completed at 75%, even without collecting 1/1's, I'm sure many would vote yes to said collection.

I guess I'd better get a better job then. Or rob a bank. Or become a politician, which is pretty much the same as a bank robber... except I'm the bank (along with my fellow taxpayers).

Are Super Collector applications still being accepted or are they being phased out with the new software update? I submitted an application to slavlite on 5-27-12 and Meliah on 7-4-12 and haven't received any response from either. Maybe I am being impatient and the votes are still being gathered? Even a rejection notice would be appreciated :p

Are Super Collector applications still being accepted or are they being phased out with the new software update? I submitted an application to slavlite on 5-27-12 and Meliah on 7-4-12 and haven't received any response from either. Maybe I am being impatient and the votes are still being gathered? Even a rejection notice would be appreciated :p

Sometimes they are quick, sometimes they linger--no matter what you get notified by PM.

I seem to have lost my Ahmad Bradshaw SC status...lol...will they little designators under our name be coming back? Sorry if i missed the answer to this someplace else...i did a search and couldn't find the answer.

I seem to have lost my Ahmad Bradshaw SC status...lol...will they little designators under our name be coming back? Sorry if i missed the answer to this someplace else...i did a search and couldn't find the answer.

After the site update the SC tag got moved to your profile under the "about Me" tab.

I will surely submit for this once I reach 20 trades. Not sure if I will go with Brian Orakpo or Sean Taylor though!