(SOLD) Autos for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll take the ozuna and the Dominguez. Please post! Thanks!!! Sean

Will post in a minute. PLMK if you need my PP address and I will put it in the TM. Thank you.

hi luis. low on funds but please give me a look for the cabrera.

Hi Brad:

Could use the Mike Stanton, and maybe the Peralta. Let see how we can work this out.

Luis

Will post in a minute. PLMK if you need my PP address and I will put it in the TM. Thank you.

Hi Brad:

Could use the Mike Stanton, and maybe the Peralta. Let see how we can work this out.

Luis

not really looking to move stanton at this time. lmk what you need in addition to peralta. thank you.

Hi, I am interested in the Brad Peacock, Andrew Susac, Miles Head, Didi Gregorius, Mike Wright, and Shawon Dunston Jr. Please post me a message and let me know if they are still available. Thanks...

not really looking to move stanton at this time. lmk what you need in addition to peralta. thank you.

Brad:

Let me know in the future if I get something you would trade for the Stanton, as I need it for my PC.

How about the Paco Rodriguez and the Peralta for the Cabrera Dual Relic?

Hi, I am interested in the Brad Peacock, Andrew Susac, Miles Head, Didi Gregorius, Mike Wright, and Shawon Dunston Jr. Please post me a message and let me know if they are still available. Thanks...

All 6 autos available. How about $16 and I don't charge you for the shipping (in bubble mailer)? PLMK.

2012 Bowman Chrome BRAD PEACOCK #216 RC Refractor AUTO #’ed 417/500 (A’s) $2
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects ANDREW SUSAC #BCP97 AUTO (Giants) $10 $2
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autograph #MH MILES HEAD (A’s) $2
2013 Bowman Inception Rookie Autograph #DG DIDI GREGORIUS (D-Backs) $3
2012 Bowman Platinum MIKE WRIGHT #AP-MW AUTO (Orioles) $2
2012 Bowman Chrome SHAWON DUNSTON JR #BCA-SD AUTO (Cubs) $5

Brad:

Let me know in the future if I get something you would trade for the Stanton, as I need it for my PC.

How about the Paco Rodriguez and the Peralta for the Cabrera Dual Relic?

All 6 autos available. How about $16 and I don't charge you for the shipping (in bubble mailer)? PLMK.

2012 Bowman Chrome BRAD PEACOCK #216 RC Refractor AUTO #’ed 417/500 (A’s) $2
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects ANDREW SUSAC #BCP97 AUTO (Giants) $10 $2
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect Autograph #MH MILES HEAD (A’s) $2
2013 Bowman Inception Rookie Autograph #DG DIDI GREGORIUS (D-Backs) $3
2012 Bowman Platinum MIKE WRIGHT #AP-MW AUTO (Orioles) $2
2012 Bowman Chrome SHAWON DUNSTON JR #BCA-SD AUTO (Cubs) $5

sounds fair. post it up. thanks again for another deal, luis.

Luis -
Please pm prices for these 2:
Almora Inception
Graham Platinum

Thank you!

Hi Rob:

I will probably not have time to work on this pricing until tomorrow. I will pm you the prices then. Thanks and I'm sorry I can't do it right away.

Luis