Sold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

is the chipper dinged in the bottom left corner?
bummer! just noticed that myself! its been in that plastic case for awhile so i did not notice it untill you pointed it out i will add a different card undamaged thank you for bringing to my attention!i am adding a 2001 topps chrome combo griffey jr./hank aaron no dings same bv i will post the scan shortly

sorry the photobucket site i use is down right now so the scans do not show in this post until they are done with maintinance,should be back up soon!

Hey now...............Would you take $2.00 for the 1998 Ripken? I could send the $$ or PP, non gift.................LMK what you think.............Thanks..............Mike

Throw in another 90s insert and I will take the lot.
well you have a deal i will throw in a 1998 donruss cal ripken jr. dominator card bv=$12 so post up the sale and i will mail tomorrow if you send paypal as a gift so there is no fee i will mail priority mail for you,THANK YOU,RANDY