some autos FT.. scans within

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffRat

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
004.jpg

003-6.jpg

ButlerTopps.jpg

017-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

001-7.jpg

Purke.jpg

fwtemp.jpg

more can be found on my site ...

Thanks, Jeff

hello
i have a 2010 absolute memorbilia eric berry jersey/ball/jersy card
pic of him on left side of card and on right side say afc in the jersey/ball/jersey numbered to 99

i am interested in the butler 05 chrome card.
let me know what we can do.
thanks
dale

hello
i have a 2010 absolute memorbilia eric berry jersey/ball/jersy card
pic of him on left side of card and on right side say afc in the jersey/ball/jersey numbered to 99

i am interested in the butler 05 chrome card.
let me know what we can do.
thanks
dale

do you have a scan of the cards, I am very interested , I would just like to see it first before I decide

Thanks, Jeff

hello
my www button is a link to my photobuckett it is the first pic under football ft
please have a look and let me know.
thanks
dale

Jeff don't have anything that books at $80 but you are welcome to check my
site maybe there would be something of interest. If not no problem.

Rich

yeah sorry I really didnt see anything i could use, but I do like you Chipper PC some very nice cards in there ( dont worry wont ask for any of them ), feel free to check my Chipper PC in my bucket sometime and I do have 2 extra chipper GU in my GU section if you need them let me know I can work something out for those.

Thanks, Jeff

hello
my www button is a link to my photobuckett it is the first pic under football ft
please have a look and let me know.
thanks
dale

yeah sorry I dont know why I didnt click on your www ( blonde moment I take it) what is the BV of the Berry ?

Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff:
PLMK what is the O.Martinez #'ed to and if you have its BV. I might be interested depending on what the BV is. Go ahead and see if there is something in my bucket you can use. Thanks.

Luis

Hi Jeff:
PLMK what is the O.Martinez #'ed to and if you have its BV. I might be interested depending on what the BV is. Go ahead and see if there is something in my bucket you can use. Thanks.

Luis

it is #05/50 and BV is $60
if you are interested still let me know i believe I can find enuff for it

Thanks, Jeff