Some card pickups for sale/trade! Christian Mccaffrey Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I’d put about 25 on the Montana and 120 on the Mccaffrey. The only card I have interest in is the Brand CJ Purdy SGC 10 which is about 30. I don’t really see anything I have interest in for the Mccaffrey. If you want anything from the bottom row I can throw that in with the Montana for the Brock Purdy.

Will you check me for the Barry Sanders Pro Set RC and Bo Jackson Topps RC. Thanks!
TC

Yes
Could you do this?
Bo Jackson RC $18
Barry Sanders RC $6
For:
Jared Goff Optic Rated Rookie $10
Ceedee Lamb Prizm rookie $8
Kirk Cousins Topps Platinum RC $6
Yup yup sounds like a good one! I'll post it up. Thanks!
TC

I gotcha. I take pride in trading only nice looking cards. And if there is a flaw I mention it on Flickr or on my list. Thanks for the trade!
TC

Sorry it’s just one time I didn’t look at the cards and the card came with a full bend through it😂. Will confirm now.
You don't have to worry about condition problems trading with TC84. I've made 4 or 5 trades in the $100 vicinity with him over the past few months and all the cards I received were perfect. I even traded some cards to him that pained me to part with but I knew I was getting quality in return.