WTT Some cards for trade....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi friend, I also have the Robert Stephenson Yellow, did you need that one ? if you do what else you can add?
LMK
Sure the yellow and the gold works....2 to 2 trade and pwe is okay with me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David

Sure the yellow and the gold works....2 to 2 trade and pwe is okay with me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David

Friend You offer the first two for the gold, can you add any other card?
lmk

Sure...but not to large of trade....as I do most of my trading by pwe....so 2 or 3 cards would be the max. Best regards, David PS saves money....pwe is about .70 cent....bubble is at least $4.00 or more. So for the same price...I can do 6 pwe to one bubble envelope!

Sure...but not to large of trade....as I do most of my trading by pwe....so 2 or 3 cards would be the max. Best regards, David PS saves money....pwe is about .70 cent....bubble is at least $4.00 or more. So for the same price...I can do 6 pwe to one bubble envelope!

Yes , That is ok.
Thanks

I Messaged you millo67, I need:

2020 Topps Gallery Foil Parallel Paul Goldschmidt #23 Cardinals
2020 Topps 85 Topps Insert Jose Altuve #85-48 Astros
2020 Topps 85 Topps Insert Series 2 Ketel Marte #85TB-2 D-backs

Hi, can you check my trade lists for these?

2013 Topps Red Parallel Zack Greinke #519 Dodgers $2
2011 Topps Gold Parallel Justin Morneau #293 (#1157/2011) Twins $3
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Zack Greinke #76 Brewers $5
2004 U.D. Diamond Collection All Star Lineup Silver Honors Bartolo Colon #19 White Sox $1.50

Hi, can you check my trade lists for these?

2013 Topps Red Parallel Zack Greinke #519 Dodgers $2
2011 Topps Gold Parallel Justin Morneau #293 (#1157/2011) Twins $3
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Zack Greinke #76 Brewers $5
2004 U.D. Diamond Collection All Star Lineup Silver Honors Bartolo Colon #19 White Sox $1.50

Friend I just send PM...