WTT Some cards for trade....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would like to trade for all three of those plus.
2020 Topps Sticker Collection Exclusive Preview Vladimir Guerrero Jr. #4 Blue Jays

PLMK and offer up a trade if you can find something. Thanks

Hi Friend! I have an extra large Yadier Molina that was included with the 2022 Topps series 2 Jumbo for trade. I'm going to the hobby store to see if they have anything to protect the card in the mail....Best regards, David

Hi Friend! I have an extra large Yadier Molina that was included with the 2022 Topps series 2 Jumbo for trade. I'm going to the hobby store to see if they have anything to protect the card in the mail....Best regards, David
Great , what you need for it? Any Victor Caratini, Henry Ramos or Clemente in the Series 2 Box?
LMK

For sure..no Clemente in the two jumbo boxes....Not sure about the other players...have to check later today....Any 2022 Topps series 2 for trade? Best regards, David

For sure..no Clemente in the two jumbo boxes....Not sure about the other players...have to check later today....Any 2022 Topps series 2 for trade? Best regards, David
I don't buy any Series 2... they are selling the blaster for $30 here ... I just add some 2022 Inserts to my trade list .I also have some Twins I found this weekend in card show I make ... Some are already offer in other trade...
LMK

I don't buy any Series 2... they are selling the blaster for $30 here ... I just add some 2022 Inserts to my trade list .I also have some Twins I found this weekend in card show I make ... Some are already offer in other trade...
LMK
No longer asking for twin cards. Onlying asked for them if the other member did not have what I needed. From now on....only looking for what I need or trading bait. Best regards, David

I am interested in these:

2006 Topps Update Black Parallel Mike Stanton #UH77 (#30/55) Giants
2017 Topps Vintage Stock Paerallel Insert Johnny Cueto #199 (#90/99) Giants
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Minis Gold Hisashi Iwakuma #74 (#5/50) Mariners

I have these Clemente

2021 Topps A&G mine A&G back
2020 Topps Chrome Update A Numbers Game

These from your wantlist 2019 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame, 4,5,9,12

I am interested in these:

2006 Topps Update Black Parallel Mike Stanton #UH77 (#30/55) Giants
2017 Topps Vintage Stock Paerallel Insert Johnny Cueto #199 (#90/99) Giants
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Minis Gold Hisashi Iwakuma #74 (#5/50) Mariners

I have these Clemente

2021 Topps A&G mine A&G back
2020 Topps Chrome Update A Numbers Game

These from your wantlist 2019 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame, 4,5,9,12
Hi friend ,Your total is $18.75 My first two book $10.00 Each , add another card to equal this and post the deal ..
LMK
Thanks

Posting the extra large Yadier Molina to you as a free card...Never tried mailing a large card before....used cardboard and plastic bag and in a large bubble envelope. I hope you get it and its okay. Best regards, David

Interested in these cards.
2020 Topps Variation SP Rickey Henderson #309 A's
2019 Topps Variation SP Willie Mays

What are you looking for in trade for them?

Interested in these cards.
2020 Topps Variation SP Rickey Henderson #309 A's $8.00
2019 Topps Variation SP Willie Mays US21 $8.00

What are you looking for in trade for them?
What about this ;(Pick something else to equal the deal.)
2021 Bowman Best Refractor Emmanuel Rivera Auto $8.00
2022 Topps Variation Hank Aaron #233 $10.00

LMK Thanks