Some more vintage FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up the following vintage cards recently:

All cards have been traded.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:
Hi Bryon -

I can use these below. What can you use of mine in return? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

1960 Topps #47 Don Zimmer (VG at best)
1960 Topps #62 Roger Craig (VG at best)
1961 Topps #189 CL (looks like the numbers were penciled in but then erased)
1964 Topps #371 Frank Howard (VG at best)
1966 Topps #200 Eddie Mathews (Ex condition I would say)
1967 Topps #503 Dodgers Team (maybe EX to Vg?)

You come up with more 1972 Topps High numbers than anyone I know! If no one trades for the Carew IA, LMK and maybe we can work something out. I don't have any recent Topps inserts which I know you are looking for currently.

I am also interested in the Carew if you don't work out a deal with Symphonic
No go ahead and try to trade for it. I don't have anything he is looking for right now. I posted that just in case no one showed interest in it, I'd have given it a shot. So you go ahead of me in line for it.

Hi Bryon -

I can use these below. What can you use of mine in return? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

1960 Topps #47 Don Zimmer (VG at best)
1960 Topps #62 Roger Craig (VG at best)
1961 Topps #189 CL (looks like the numbers were penciled in but then erased)
1964 Topps #371 Frank Howard (VG at best)
1966 Topps #200 Eddie Mathews (Ex condition I would say)
1967 Topps #503 Dodgers Team (maybe EX to Vg?)
You got plenty of cards I can use Scott. PM me your address and I will get these mailed out to you tomorrow. We can work out a trade later.

thanks,

Bryon

Cool, thanks. I will try and find something tomorrow
Consider the carew yours. Just let me know what insets you have. I need plenty from 2020 so if you have any I probably need them. I would like to get 20.00 in trade for the Carew. But I would like to send it to you first so you can take a look at it. Just PM me your address and I will get it sent out today.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon I'd be interested in the Jackson Kellogg card. Let me know if we can work another trade. I do have a few recent inserts not listed on my tradelist or just if you see something already listed. thx Ron

Bryon I'd be interested in the Jackson Kellogg card. Let me know if we can work another trade. I do have a few recent inserts not listed on my tradelist or just if you see something already listed. thx Ron
I am sorry but the Jackson has been traded. I forgot to update that one.