Some new additions to The Auto Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Here are a few new Auto i just added to the collection. I know its a wide varity of autos.

new010-vi.jpg

Pete Maravich. This is my third Auto of Pistol. I might be willing to let one go for the right auto in return!!!!!

new016-vi.jpg

Bob Hope when he was part owner of the Indians

new019-vi.jpg

Bill Martin

new020-vi.jpg

Archie and Payton Manning

new021-vi.jpg

Eli Manning

new018-vi.jpg

Gil McDougald

new017-vi.jpg

Kristy Yamhaguchi

new008-vi.jpg

Don Newcombe

new013-vi.jpg
Maury Wills

new012-vi.jpg

Gil Hodges 1953 Bowman
This gets me pretty close on haveing all Gills basic cards
Here is a link to all my Hodges vintage cards
http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/hof-vintage-cards/players/gil-hoges/

Enojy!!!

Nice I like the Peyton and Archie auto!!

Christopher

As I scrolled down, I was ready to burst into a jealous rage then I saw this was unsigned!

new012-vi.jpg

Gil Hodges 1953 Bowman
This gets me pretty close on haveing all Gills basic cards

I am a bit of a Gil collector myself, but luckily I got most of it out of the way years ago. The 1956 Topps card signed would be a personal holy grail for my collection, as I have nearly the rest of the team set signed as well. I have several Hodges cards signed, but alas, not the 56!

I am a bit of a Gil collector myself, but luckily I got most of it out of the way years ago. The 1956 Topps card signed would be a personal holy grail for my collection, as I have nearly the rest of the team set signed as well. I have several Hodges cards signed, but alas, not the 56!

These are the only autos I own of Gill. But im about to pick up a signed METS contract by him!!!!!!!!

Automagazinepages027-vi.jpg

Here is from a sport magazine signed

nDodgers1955TicketStubsauto002-vi.jpg

This is part of my 1955 signed ticket stub collection
nDodgers1955TicketStubsauto001-vi.jpg