some one and done wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bump for reply.

David
I am going thru my dupes to see if I got any gold or black on the gold is that the serial numbers cards and the blacjk are the same
let me know
thanks
I do have this card for you it is a
2003 TOPPS ALL TIME FAN FAVORITES gold
topps rookie Tony OLiva
I will check the rest of my dupes
later
Tom

Topps gold is serial to the year like 1000 of 2019. Blacks are serial to 68 in 2017...67 in 2018 and 2019...I need the number of the card to be sure that I need it...Don't ask for wantlist as its way to long to list...

topps gold is serial to the year like 1000 of 2019. Blacks are serial to 68 in 2017...67 in 2018 and 2019...i need the number of the card to be sure that i need it...don't ask for wantlist as its way to long to list...

ok david
i wiull double check all my 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
and let you know
thanks
tom

two gold or one black will do for the trade.

david
sorry but i dont have any topps gold or black serial number cards i must of traded the ones i did have i do have the tony oliva card i mentioned in one of the above posts plus i have three 2002 upper deck piece of history 21 st century phenoms if interested let me know or something else
tom

david
sorry but i dont have any topps gold or black serial number cards i must of traded the ones i did have i do have the tony oliva card i mentioned in one of the above posts plus i have three 2002 upper deck piece of history 21 st century phenoms if interested let me know or something else
tom
The Tony Oliva card works for me! Okay to post trade for us.