Some panthers IP last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Holland

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I usually dont post my IP successes on the Bench since I am the member of another board but I figured I would share these since its not my normal durham bulls and all of the other local minor league baseball teams.

Went down to Carolina Panthers practice again. This time was a trip with the wife and son which helped the results dramatically. I wonder why?

After today I completely understand why Cam is getting extremely tough and why the rest of the teams stars hate signing. The dealers were out in full force there today. I am never amazed at these guys.

Carolina Panthers
Derek Anderson 1/2 1/1
Dan Conor 1/1
Aemanti Edwards 1/1
Omar Gaither 1/1
Ben Hartsock 2/2
Sherrod Martin 1/1 8x10
Captain Munnerlyn 3/3 8x10's wife got his gloves. This guy is always a class act. Definitely my favorite
Cam Newton 1/1 8x10 wife 1/1 11x14 Same image on both. Signed 3 and we got 2 of them. Not bad
Kealoha Pilares1/1 8x10
Ricky Proehl 1/4
Greg Olsen 1/3 1/2
Jeremy Shockey 2/2
Steve Smith 1/1 wife 8x10

Cards.jpg
SteveSmith.jpg
SherrodMartin.jpg
Pilares.jpg
Newton8x10.jpg
Munnerlyn3.jpg
Munnerlyn2.jpg
Munnerlyn1.jpg

greg olsen's a big boy, isn't he!

my nephew got his hester jsy signed by greg his last year with the bears. we went to training camp and olsen was the biggest name sig he got on the jsy. just missed peppers and cutler, they zig-zagged between sides.

congrats on the sigs!
paul

greg olsen's a big boy, isn't he!

my nephew got his hester jsy signed by greg his last year with the bears. we went to training camp and olsen was the biggest name sig he got on the jsy. just missed peppers and cutler, they zig-zagged between sides.

congrats on the sigs!
paul

Yeah he is big but Shockey I thought was bigger.

really? wow, i didn't think shockey was that big.

tell ya what tho, they may look big on tv, but when you actually see them up close, you're like, "my god he's tall, or huge, or whatever" lol

paul