Some successes that last few days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Jose Lind
signed 2/3 1988 Topps set hit, 1994 Topps (FT), kept a 1994 Finest (as offered)

Inland Empire 66ers set hits:
Alfredo Silverio
Tony Delmonico
Steven Caseres

Tryed to get ******* Manny Ramirez... This guy is so classless and could care less about any of his fans. (I was never a fan in the first place). You really get to know a players true colors when they play for a Minor League team....Most people that showed up for the game are there to watch Manny...He wouldn't take five minutes before the game to sign for the fans that were lined up by the dugout just for him...then in the game he never hustles down the line when he hits the ball, he does actually nothing to help this ball club win.... Here is the kicker though, after he is done playing his few innings he ends up leaving...so the die hard autograph seekers know where to go to try to get an autograph. so there we are only 8 of us..thats it....so it becomes obviuos that he is not going to take thirty seconds to sign for us, so we back off becuase there is a girl there (probably 16 y.o.)...she has a nice airial picture of the field of Dodger Stadium with the Dodger Players in the field...She already has Either, Kemp, Loney, Lasorda, and one other I think Furcal...so like I said we all backed off in hopes that Manny will sign her piece...he looks at it and says no and jumps in his car and leaves. Just a complete JERK...just my little rant..
here are the goods:
8-25-2010103258AM.jpg

Thanks Andrew for these autos....much appreciated:
8-25-2010103305AM.jpg

I can't stand Manny either, never have liked the guy. He is WAY too cocky for someone that's not as good as they think they are. Nice pickups though, glad the trade made it to ya! :)

What a Jerk!! We were in Cincy last year behind the visitors dugout when the Dodgers were in town. Everytime he came up on deck there was a little league team about 10 rows back who would all chant "Get a hair cut" over & over. Some of the Dodgers standing on the rail were smiling it was so funny. He acted like he never heard anything, as you said could care less.

Don't forget to mark trade as received :) I am trying to get my trade box cleared out, haha. I have too many things going at once and my OCD is kicking in ;)

great stuff congrats!! sounds like manny was a real jerk at least he could of done was sign for the girl. and he is by far one of the most lazy players out there...