something in the air tonight on ebay....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
after months of hardly any movement on my Bradshaw collection...all of the sudden tonight I've picked up 4 cards that I needed on ebay for next to nothing? not sure whats going on in the world of ebay, but I like it...lol...seems like every time i check there is another card i need just posted...odd.

I know the feeling. I haven't had movement on my Mookie Wilson collection in a few weeks and all of a sudden I get 3 cards that I needed, and for cheap!

i need to send you a PM on some A&G project stuff...gotta go downstairs for a few right now...if you are on later check it out.

Got one of my 2003 timeless treasures gold Yogi Berri serial 1/10.....but the cost was $22.00....saw a Pat Burrel gold but I already have one of those. Best regards, David

all from different sellers? if so congrats because i know how extensive your collection is.
i have seen a smattering of loney cards pop up but they seem to always start or end up at a lot higher price than i can handle

all from different sellers? if so congrats because i know how extensive your collection is.
i have seen a smattering of loney cards pop up but they seem to always start or end up at a lot higher price than i can handle

yep...all different sellers...it was just strange to see something i needed listed every couple of hours.