soooooo mad right now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
one of the few Bradshaw cards I still need was on ebay...i tried to bid on it, and it would not bring up the bid screen on my PC or my Blackberry...I spent the last two minutes trying to bid and it would not let me...card was an end zone #'d to 6 and it sold for $2....I'm so pissed off right now I can't even think straight.

Sad thing is i offered the seller $25 for it when it was listed and the idiot didn't take it....people are to greedy.

Wow, I had the same thing happen but it was for a Hughes card/50 so I wouldn't have been as mad to lose it. I happened to make it to the computer before it ended. I think your best bet would be to contact the buyer, if you can even do that anymore. Sorry to hear that.

I know your upset....but is it possible the seller blocked you from bidding on the card? It's also possible that however won it....won't get it and it could be relisted? Down the road? Best regards, David

I know your upset....but is it possible the seller blocked you from bidding on the card? It's also possible that however won it....won't get it and it could be relisted? Down the road? Best regards, David

i doubt they would block me...be no reason for that.

It just wouldn't load the bid screen...the header for ebay came up and then it just sat like the page wouldn't load...that went on for the last few min...then it said "auction has ended"....did the same thing on my Blackberry...which I had as my backup plan....I guess I needed a Plan "C" in place as well lol.

I dunno...there are 5 more of them out there somewhere....somewhere.....somewhere....lol.

Had the exact same thing happen several years ago.
It was(almost)as if some evil bidder had found a way
to block other bids.
Curious,was only one(the winning)bid placed?
Ken

That sucks so sorry. It had happened to me also once. I don't think it is greed at times. I think it is this me me me attitude. What I am saying is there is a little bit or a lot of narcissism to some people. What this means is screw you and yeah for me. Not everyone is like but some people truly are. Get'em next time pal.