Sorry for my absence!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Sorry for disappearing for the past 3 or 4 days. The household got hit with COVID. My son got it first, than me, and now my wife. Didn't get out of bed for 2 days. If we had been in trade talks or discussing anything at the end of last week, sorry that I ghosted you!

Still not back to 100%, but feeling WAY better this morning. At least well enough to go outside and shovel snow (yeah, that seems fair!). Stay safe and stay healthy!!!

Sorry to hear that, Andy! Glad to hear you're on the mend. Hope it keeps going that way for y'all!

Thanks Mike! from what I can tell, we got off a lot easier than a lot of people!

Yeah, the strand I had a few weeks ago was definitely not as bad as the one I had back in July! Hopefully those severe strands are on the way out. Not to say this one isn't bad. It just doesn't appear to be as bad. A lot more contagious, but not nearly as dangerous, from what I'm understanding.

Glad to hear your feeling better and hope your family gets over the it. Right now the Hospitals in my area are doing the sos signal as their filled to the max! Telling people to get vaccine and wear masks and social distancing. 71% of the people in theses hospitals for COVID-19 were unvaccinated! Best regards, David

Thank you to everyone for their understanding and well wishes.

Figured with the number of members that we recently have lost track of, didn't want you to have to add my name to those trying to be found!

Thank you to everyone for their understanding and well wishes.

Figured with the number of members that we recently have lost track of, didn't want you to have to add my name to those trying to be found!
That has been a bummer, hasnt it? I am hopeful everyone is ok, who knows anymore with the way things are in the world. Glad you guys are at least safe!

Blessings

Kevin

Take care of yourself and family first!! we all understand.
Prayers to you and your family

Sorry for disappearing for the past 3 or 4 days. The household got hit with COVID. My son got it first, than me, and now my wife. Didn't get out of bed for 2 days. If we had been in trade talks or discussing anything at the end of last week, sorry that I ghosted you!

Still not back to 100%, but feeling WAY better this morning. At least well enough to go outside and shovel snow (yeah, that seems fair!). Stay safe and stay healthy!!!

Sorry to hear but glad to see you feeling better. I got hit bu Covid a 1 before Christmas week. I did feel bad, like a small cold, but what got me was achy all over and couldn't get a good sleep. That last for about 3 days and then my head wasn't right for the next 5 days.

Sorry to hear but glad to see you feeling better. I got hit bu Covid a 1 before Christmas week. I did feel bad, like a small cold, but what got me was achy all over and couldn't get a good sleep. That last for about 3 days and then my head wasn't right for the next 5 days.

Thanks - that sounds spot on! Three days of feeling bad, with no sleep. And now, recovering, but still feel just a bit off. Fortunately, my son seems to have bounced back completely. He gets to go back to hoops practice tomorrow night, which he needs. Never saw a kid be so excited to be allowed to go back to school!

Appreciate everyones well wishes. These are the times that make me realize over and over again what a great group of members there are here on The Bench!