SORRY SOLD!!!)FERNANDO TATIS JR 2020 DONRUSS OPTIC CHROME REFRACTOR SILVER AUTOGRAPH ($95.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL CARD FROM 2020 DONRUSS OPTIC AUTOGRAPH IS A RETRO 1986 STYLE CARD WITH A BEAUTIFUL AUTOGRAPH ON A CHROME REFRACTOR CARD, THE CARD IS IN MINT CONDITION WITH NO VISIBLE FLAWS FRONT OR BACK,(SEE SCANS!!),IT IS ALSO ONE OF HIS NICER AUTOGRAPHS!, HURRY BEFORE ITS GONE!!, THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
(SORRY SOLD!!)
TATIS JR. 20 DONRUSS OPTIC 2.jpg

TATIS JR 20 DONRUSS OPTIC CHRM REF AUTO 1.jpg

TATIS 20 DONRUSS BACK.jpg

Last edited:
Where does it say Refractor, I thought all of them looked this way? I'll give you $85 for it.
well i guess panini does not put refracror on cards back like donruss and topps its def a refractor i do know the diff and $100 is the price you will never match it thank you

your right in the donruss optic the prizm parrelel"s are refractors exactly right!,so how about we make it yours now $100 is a sweet deal i live in san diego and get to watch this kid play he is special and is going to do amazing things!, ytry to buy one on ebay for $100

My $85 offer stands, if and when you're willing to drop the price.

Last edited:
I already picked one up, Leaf #erd to 30, for $130. So my offer is honestly generous for something not #erd or encased by the manufacturer.

My $85 offer stands, if and when you're willing to drop the price.
well actually i am not going to drop the price $100 delivered is the best price you will get anywhere for an authentic tatis jr autograph my friend so if you want it its going to cost you $100 and not a penny less, good luck finding one for less!!

OK, nevermind then, I'll keep my mint, encased Tatis autograph #erd to 30 for $130. My offer is more than generous compared to #erd ones selling everywhere.
Thanks anyway.

Wait....You live in San Diego? The best market for that card is where you already are try selling it locally you will probably have better results!

steelers8873, thank you for your input but tatis jr is the best new player in the game the new face of baseball so his market is not just in san diego it is all over the world and i have sold 3 other tatis jr autographs on the bench with no problems! and at the price i have it listed at its a deal you can not beat anywhere!! just try to buy one of his autograhs for $100 or less it will not happen most of his autographs are going for closer to $200 i had an $85 offer from someone who obviously knows nothing about fernando tatis jr and what his autographs and memorbillia sell for!! i am only able to sell at these prices on the bench because of the fees charged by ebay and other sites so the bench is your best chance to score something nice at a great price!!

I'm actually not looking for any Tatis cards I'm not a fan and I'm sure there is a market for his card globally but I didn't say there wasn't I said the BEST market for that card is San Diego and that's a fact.

Looking at all your posts the way you talk about the guy you sound like a HUGE fan maybe you should keep it you speak more highly of the guy than I have ever heard another speak of him!

I know all about him and I'm only going by what I just paid for one, $130 for one encased by the manufacturer and #erd to 30. Many better cards out there for around the price you're asking for. My $85 offer was very fair.

I guess no one on the Bench knows then, that's what you're saying. Well over 100 views, your price, your card and I'm the only offer?

I offer great deals to people, to help them out, it's a hobby, not a business or just go to feebay.