SORRY SOLD!!!)FERNANDO TATIS JR 2020 DONRUSS OPTIC CHROME REFRACTOR SILVER AUTOGRAPH ($95.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know all about him and I'm only going by what I just paid for one, $130 for one encased by the manufacturer and #erd to 30. Many better cards out there for around the price you're asking for. My $85 offer was very fair.

I guess no one on the Bench knows then, that's what you're saying. Well over 100 views, your price, your card and I'm the only offer?

I offer great deals to people, to help them out, it's a hobby, not a business or just go to feebay.
well again thanks for your comentary i am done with you and your $85 offer was a joke and if you have not herd about fernando tatis jr in the way i talk about him then your not a real fan of the game because since he arrived in the big leagues that was all baseball taled about he missed 33 games last year due to covid 19 protocalls and injury and he still led the majors in home runs he is alex rodriguez (not on steroids!!),and my $100 sale price is a more than fair deal,(ENOUGH SAID!!), GOOD LUCK!!

well again thanks for your comentary i am done with you and your $85 offer was a joke and if you have not herd about fernando tatis jr in the way i talk about him then your not a real fan of the game because since he arrived in the big leagues that was all baseball taled about he missed 33 games last year due to covid 19 protocalls and injury and he still led the majors in home runs he is alex rodriguez (not on steroids!!),and my $100 sale price is a more than fair deal,(ENOUGH SAID!!), GOOD LUCK!!
You're welcome.