*SORRY SOLD!!)TED WILLIAMS 1984-85 SPORTS DESIGN BASEBALL CARD AUTOGRAPH($300.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS LOOKING CARD WITH SHARP CORNERS AND NO VISIBLE FLAWS FRONT OR BACK, THIS BOLD BLUE WILLIAMS AUTOGRAPH IS LIKE A TRUE 1/1 AS YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER (AUTHENTIC!) SPLENDID SPLINTER BOLD BLUE SHARPIE!) AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL CARD ANYWHERE FOR MY PRICE,CHECK OUT MY SCANS AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!!
(SORRY SOLD!!)
WILLIAMS 85 BECKETT CERT AUTO.jpg

WILLIAMS 85 BECKETT AUTO BACK.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking about me, but my pockets aren't that deep
ok i totally understand for you i could do $300 delivered if that helps hard to find baseball card auto's of his that are nice mostly signed baseballs out there to get the best of his auto's,anyway have a nice evening

Last edited:
OK I REALIZE EVERYONE IS SHORT ON CASH FROM HOLIDAYS SO PRICE IS REDUCED TO ONLY $300 DELIVERED!!, NO COLLECTION IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A WILLIAMS AUTOGRAPH!!

Last edited:
If you still have this when I get my tax refund I may just make this mine. That is assuming I get a refund of some sort.