(SORRY SOLD!!)(TODAYS SUPER DEAL!!)ALBERT PUJOLS/ICHIRO 2001 TOPPS CHROME TRADED BGS 8 DUEL ROOKIE CARD($100.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
PUJOLS IS IN HIS FINAL SEASON AND JUST HIT HIS 693RD HOME RUN 7 AWAY FROM THE MAGIC NUMBER OF 700 AND WE ALL KNOW THE HITTING MACHINE ICHIRO WAS TWO OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS EVER ON THE SAME ROOKIE CARD GARDED AND SEALED FOREVER MINT 8 BY BECKETT GRADING SERVICES I AM ONLY ASKING A FRACTION OF ITS REAL WORTH SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY BEFORE ITS GONE!,THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
(SORRY SOLD!!)
PUJOLS ICHIRO 2001 TOPPS TRADED CHROMR BGS 8 RC.jpg

PUJOLS  ICHIRO 2001 TOPPS TRADED BGS 8 RC BK.jpg

PUJOLS ICHIRO 01 BGS8 RC BK.jpg

Last edited:
thanks again for your offer but $100 will not cut it, it is graded 8 because of centering not 9 or better so thats devalued enough and still worth more than $100 i could sell on ebay for $200 but thought i would give you guys a shot firtst, have a good day!,i will let you have it for $150 delivered that is my best deal and still under graded 8 value with 2 hall of famers on one card and not just any hall of famers 2 of the best players of our generation!!

Last edited: