(SORRY TO LATE SOLD!!)HANK AARON 1994 TED WILLIAMS 500 HR CLUB JSA AUTHENTICATED AUTOGRAPH#259/755($125.00 DELIVERED!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL MINT CARD FROM THE 1994 TED WILLIAMS BASEBALL CARD SET 500 HOME RUN CLUB COLLECTION THECARD AND AUTOGRAPH ARE IN MINT CONDITION AND CARD HAS A (JSA) STICKER ON THE BACK GUARANTEEING AUTHENTICITY STICKER #Q23099,CHECK JSA REGISTRY IF YOU HAVE DOUGHTS,THANKS FOR LOOKING
($125.00 DELIVERED!!)(SOLD SORRY!!!)

Attachments

• aaron 94 ted williams auto.jpg
    aaron 94 ted williams auto.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 22
  • aaron 95 back!.jpg
    aaron 95 back!.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
i Can offer $75 DLV. Lmk
Thanks
thank you for your offer but really i can not let it go that cheap but i will let you have it for $110 delivered there all $200 plus on ebay and since he died all his stuff has gone up in value if $110 works make a transaction and i will mail out after you put the money on my paypal,that is a sweet deal its a nice card,it also comes with a matching ticket from (JSA) that coresponds with the # sticker on its back and it ships in a new magnet card case first class with insurance an allaround sweet deal!,thanks,RANDY