Speaking of Non-Payers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was told Ebay stopped giving people 3 strikes for not paying but this guy is crazy. I think 3 strikes is perfect. Look at the comments in this guys feedback. I'm not giving him any feedback, he bought 2 items from me and didn't pay. I just blocked him. C'mon Ebay!!!! DG

Block this Guy

Been a while since I listed anyhring on ebay so is there a reason why he recceived positive rating for orders he didn't pay for?
I think the sellers were just putting it out there that he was a non payer and the only way they could do it is to leave the positive feedback.

Been a while since I listed anyhring on ebay so is there a reason why he recceived positive rating for orders he didn't pay for?
Yeah, as a seller you can't leave negative feedback for a buyer. Which doesn't make any sense to me but that's the way eBay does it.

My $0.02 worth. If ebay doesn't do anything to help, then stop using the service.
Companies always respond when their wallet is affected. If enough users do it,
they'll notice. Butch

Can't you at least leave a neutral?
No the option isn't there, just puppies and kittens and nobody is held accountable for their actions. Thats why these guys have large feedbacks because the sellers leave a positive but say the buyer is worthless. I just keep blocking them.