Special Christmas Contest! Playing for a 2020 Topps GQ b & w Yordan Alvarez Astros auto 28/50! We have a winner Larry G. Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, please put me down for #67 and thanks for another nice contest. Stay safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family and to all the members and their families at TheBench.

Numbers selected: 2, 7, 11, 13, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 34, 37, 44, 45, 46, 52,53, 54, 56, 58, 63, 72,84, 88, 98
I’ll take # 11

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay safe and warm!
I’ll take 46 this time David. Thank you for the contest. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay safe and warm! Don't worry...I'm watching the DC and getting updates from USPS and its insured!

Numbers selected: 2, 7, 11, 13, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 37, 44, 45, 46, 52,53, 54, 56, 58, 63, 67, 72,84, 88, 98
David, please put me down for #67 and thanks for another nice contest. Stay safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family and to all the members and their families at TheBench. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family! Stay safe and warm, David
I’ll take 32. Thanks
You're welcome and Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay safe and warm!

I'll guess 61. Thanks for this and all the contests throughout the year. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Larry

I'll guess 61. Thanks for this and all the contests throughout the year. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Larry
We have a winner! Congratulations on picking the winning number! I'll be posting as a free card transaction Manager...Please confirm it. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay safe and warm......will post the dc on the Transaction Manager and include insurance just in case.

New Year Special Contest will have another awesome card! Again open to everyone but must have at least 15 bench points....get those bench points as in future contest....will be Members only (at least 25 and no issues)! Merry Christmas to everyone and their family! Stay safe and warm!

Card already arrived, super quick shipping. Beautiful card. Thanks again David. Hope you are enjoying the day.
Larry

Card already arrived, super quick shipping. Beautiful card. Thanks again David. Hope you are enjoying the day.
Larry
You're welcome and doing a little yard work after picking up lunch and some mailing......trash pickup is tomorrow. Best regards, David PS don't forget New Year Special contest which u can enter....Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial 25!! Theres a picture of it in the December show off thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.